“Institute BelNIIS” Republican Unitary Research Enterprise for Construction
Dr. Liashkevich is Director General of “Institute BelNIIS” Republican Unitary Research Enterprise for Construction in Minsk, Belarus.
Dr. Aleh Liashkevich obtained his Ph.D from Polotsk State University (Belarus) in the year 2003. Later on he worked in Polotsk State University as Research Associate, Senior Lecturer, in “Institute BelNIIS” RUE as Head of Laboratory, Chief Designer, Deputy Director General for Science.
Dr. Liashkevich also holds the following administrative and managerial activities in the field of R&D:
• Member of the Belarus National Standardisation Technical Committee in Architecture and Construction “Concrete and reinforced concrete structures, concretes and solutions”;
• Member of the Construction State Expert Board of the State Committee for Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus.
Dr. Liashkevich reserach interests include:
• technical regulations in the construction of high-rise buildings;
• the quality of the reinforcement and its products;
• automatisation of the design process and calculation of buildings and constructions;
• new kinds of metal structures;
• reinforced concrete structures according to Eurocodes;
• post-tensioned slabs.